Hello Everybody !

I want this to be a place where creative folks can come and express ideas, talk about art, music, photography, writing, books, magazines, ghostly encounters, history, events of importance to creative minds, and just have fun. I also hope to share adventures and stories along the way. If you would like to be a guest or if you have an event that you would like to share please email me at lindajburns@gmail.com


Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More Computer Art

Harpo
 
This is another of my computer art pieces. It is copied of sorts from a photo I took in my kitchen once upon a time. I used a watercolor technique for a base and the eyes took forever as I couldn't get them the way I remembered them, but finally I found Harpo in there.
 
She was an amazing cat and someday I will tell you stories about some of her escapades. Later in life she loved to sleep in the kitchen where she could stay warm and always be near a treat.
 
Surely do miss my Harpi-cat. She was unique and such a pretty girl.
 
Goodnight my friends, wherever you may be.
 
 

 © Joyce (Tidwell) Burns, ChynaMoon Creations, Chyna Moon Press,  1997-2013



No comments:

Post a Comment