Hello Everybody !

I want this to be a place where creative folks can come and express ideas, talk about art, music, photography, writing, books, magazines, ghostly encounters, history, events of importance to creative minds, and just have fun. I also hope to share adventures and stories along the way. If you would like to be a guest or if you have an event that you would like to share please email me at lindajburns@gmail.com


Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rocking Chair & Afternoon Tales

It's finally here! I am one of the 25 authors in an anthology of stories and poems about Mississippi themes.  It just doesn't get any better that that! What book? Glad you asked. It's titled Rocking Chair and Afternoon Tales and was edited by Phlip Levin and Grace Lebo.
To get your copy just visit my website at www.chynamoon.com and follow the instructions.
Happy reading!

© Joyce (Tidwell) Burns, ChynaMoon Creations 1997-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment