Hello Everybody !

I want this to be a place where creative folks can come and express ideas, talk about art, music, photography, writing, books, magazines, ghostly encounters, history, events of importance to creative minds, and just have fun. I also hope to share adventures and stories along the way. If you would like to be a guest or if you have an event that you would like to share please email me at lindajburns@gmail.com


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Books

Since everyone seems to be promoting their books these days, I am going to add a couple of mine.

I'm not much on pushing myself on to readers. I like for readers to discover my musings for themselves and hopefully they will stand on their own merits. 

I do hope each reader finds something that will touch their soul and hopefully something to carry in their hearts on rainy days.

Thanks to everyone who has inspired me, loved me and helped me to get to this place. I love you all  : )

Happy reading. Lots more to come !            Joyce Burns

To order go to www.chynamoon.com


© Joyce (Tidwell) Burns, ChynaMoon Creations, Chyna Moon Press,  1997-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment