Hello Everybody !

I want this to be a place where creative folks can come and express ideas, talk about art, music, photography, writing, books, magazines, ghostly encounters, history, events of importance to creative minds, and just have fun. I also hope to share adventures and stories along the way. If you would like to be a guest or if you have an event that you would like to share please email me at lindajburns@gmail.com


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back When I Had Attitude

Do you ever look back at yourself and wonder where you went? Parts of your life you have forgotten or wish you could go back to?

I have been fortunate lately that much of myself I thought was gone is suddenly resurfacing with a vengence. In the photo here, I was somewhere around six years old. This was one of the best times of my life and I am glad I am starting to remember things I had forgotten. I had attitude plus in these days (but I always did what my grandma said) :>) She was a handful herself at 5 foot two and a hundred pounds. She taught me to be me no matter what and to follow my heart. Another thing I had forgotten. But this girl is baaccckkk! Love you nana! Look out world. We are going for a spin!


© Joyce (Tidwell) Burns, ChynaMoon Creations 1997-2011
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment