Hello Everybody !

I want this to be a place where creative folks can come and express ideas, talk about art, music, photography, writing, books, magazines, ghostly encounters, history, events of importance to creative minds, and just have fun. I also hope to share adventures and stories along the way. If you would like to be a guest or if you have an event that you would like to share please email me at lindajburns@gmail.com


Monday, August 22, 2011

Who reads this stuff anyways?

I've been told I should 'give it up' that 'nobody reads this stuff anyways'.
Maybe you're right. I haven't seen anyone beating down my door, yet, but somehow it's therapeutic whether a single person reads it or not. Hopefully someone might. Hopefully something might ease a heart, comfort a pain, heal a soul, grow a smile, twinkle an eye, ... just maybe!
I keep thinking about author John Lock. A million in ebooks in 5 months because he refused to let anybody tell him how to do the whole process! He did it his way, and it worked. It's called c r e a t i v i t y. And I love it!
Folks are out there you just have to take them somewhere they haven't been before and make it an adventure they will never forget. So saddle up folks. Pretty soon we are going adventuring!
"To have something you never had, you have to do something you never did". Not sure who said it, but I like it. Hope tomorrow is a wonderful beginning for each of you : )

© Joyce (Tidwell) Burns, ChynaMoon Creations 1997-2011

2 comments:

  1. I only wish my blog was half this cool !!! Oh, and I LOVE the watercolour background !!!!

    ReplyDelete