Hello Everybody !

I want this to be a place where creative folks can come and express ideas, talk about art, music, photography, writing, books, magazines, ghostly encounters, history, events of importance to creative minds, and just have fun. I also hope to share adventures and stories along the way. If you would like to be a guest or if you have an event that you would like to share please email me at lindajburns@gmail.com


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Miami Book Fair International

I am so excited. My poetry anthology Life in the Pond is going to be featured at the Miami Book Fair International which will be held on the Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College in Miami, Fla. on November 13-20, 2011.

This is the 28th year for the book fair and this year they will exhibit over 250 publishers and booksellers and over 350 authors reading and discussing their work. It's sure to be a fun time for all so if you happen to be in Miami in mid-November be sure to drop by and check out the fair.

To learn more about the Miami Book Fair check out their link below:
http://www.miamibookfair.com/



1 comment:

  1. That is very exciting; your work is even more auspicious considering its your debut effort. I was very surprised at its intensity the first time I read it - wonder if those Miamians are ready for it ?

    ReplyDelete