Hello Everybody !

I want this to be a place where creative folks can come and express ideas, talk about art, music, photography, writing, books, magazines, ghostly encounters, history, events of importance to creative minds, and just have fun. I also hope to share adventures and stories along the way. If you would like to be a guest or if you have an event that you would like to share please email me at lindajburns@gmail.com


Friday, September 2, 2011

Links 4 Writers & Creative Minds

More than once during the past year I have needed experienced individuals to guide me through the maze of writing do's and don'ts.I am still green, but beginning to find my way.I have met some of the nicest people along the way who have freely shared what has worked and not worked for them.

I have learned much!

Although I have a long way to go, I wanted to share some links from my journey thus far in hopes that these will help other people needing assistance or just wanting to find some wonderful websites, art and books.

Simply look to your left to browse the list, but be prepared to spend a bit of time. Lots of information here and much more to come.

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you'll come back soon.

And if you know of any other cool links I need to add please email me or catch me on FaceBook. And thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment