Hello Everybody !

I want this to be a place where creative folks can come and express ideas, talk about art, music, photography, writing, books, magazines, ghostly encounters, history, events of importance to creative minds, and just have fun. I also hope to share adventures and stories along the way. If you would like to be a guest or if you have an event that you would like to share please email me at lindajburns@gmail.com


Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Beginnings

 
 
Recent months have flown by. I don't know where a little over half a year has gone and I wake up and wonder what I have been doing all this time. I haven't even downloaded the pictures I took last September, much less the months after that. Its like I've been sleep walking through life and I have no excuse except for negative energy and wondering if the United States was going to turn into a police state.
 
But you can't worry about " what if " all the time so I am resuming living.
 
The above photo was in Montego Bay, Jamaica. I also visited New Orleans for a return visit, the Caymans and sailed in a regatta in Cozumel. Not necessarily in that order. 
 
It was a nice trip. Wish I was back there tonight, especially in Georgetown. It was so pretty.
 
 I also finished my second poetry book," Fragments ". Just can't seem to get around to publishing it. Have new short stories too but not sure what I want to do next.
 
At any rate, I think I am back, so check back here once in a while if you want to see what's going on.
 
God bless all my friends, family and aquaintances. I hope life finds each of you happy and blessed.
 
See you soon.

 
© Joyce (Tidwell) Burns, ChynaMoon Creations, Chyna Moon Press,  1997-2013
 


No comments:

Post a Comment