Hello Everybody !

I want this to be a place where creative folks can come and express ideas, talk about art, music, photography, writing, books, magazines, ghostly encounters, history, events of importance to creative minds, and just have fun. I also hope to share adventures and stories along the way. If you would like to be a guest or if you have an event that you would like to share please email me at lindajburns@gmail.com


Sunday, October 28, 2012

Where is MY America???

Photo borrowed from "Stand with Tennessee" Face Book page

So I am not going to reach a lot of people, but I am going to at least reach out to try and talk to the hearts of those I can reach. I am only one person, but if we all did a little part, we could take our world back from the dark side.

I am a quiet, law-abiding citizen. I go to work every day, I pay my taxes, I try to help others and strive to always do the "right" thing. I fall short sometimes, because like you, I am not perfect. I am simply human. But I am also an American. Today that makes me a minority.

I don't care about the color of your skin, your religion,your social status, your riches, your influence, whatever... you come to this Earth in the same package I did, naked, crying and hungry for family and love. All that I care about is the goodness in your soul and respecting life, family and our country.

Things in this country have been sliding for quite a while. I have watched liars and thieves, murderers, child molesters, extremists, politicians, and those who stand for nothing take over and stab my country in her heart. She has bled and forgiven and bled and forgiven until her heart is almost unable to function.

The latest events of September 11, 2012 in Benghazi, Libya have driven a sword straight through her heart! I was at first without words as I was shaken to the core that the President of the United States of America would set up an Ambassador and anyone that dared to try to save him. What you say? You think me unhinged? If you don't believe me, look at the mountain of evidence. It's all recorded and with many witnessess! And they have tried to sweep it under the rug until after the Presidential election next week! ( AS with Putin, "more flexibility" I suppose.

I could tell you many things the media has chosen not to tell you, but the point is, this act of murder is an atrocity! This is a Hitler-like act and strikes at the very core of your freedom! No man or woman should ever have the power to be above the law and murder for his or others benefit. Yes, knowing all that I have learned about recently and several other situations, I believe with all my heart that the people that let this happen should be brought up on charges!! I  believe it was done by Obama and a selet few and for those he serves, many who are very rich or wield great power.

If you love America and don't want to end up in a prison camp or under martial law or worse(don't laugh too hard a lot has been happening while you were asleep), you had better do some soul searching and and researching  to help protect your lives and your families from pure evil. They do not care who gets in the way. Young, old, black, white, yellow, big, small, criminal, pure, mothers, fathers or your children.  It matters not, YOU are collateral damage.

What can I do? I am only one person?
Do not let the lives of these four Americans be forgotten or the crime forgiven. They were heroes who were killed (murdered) in the line of duty. Tyrone Woods should be given a Congressional Medal of Honor from what I read about his actions.
Write every congressman and ask for a congressionl hearing on the crimes of Barack Obama. There is actually a list you can view. But everyone who had a hand in this needs to be sorted out and punished.
The growing list...
http://askmarion.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/cfp-barack-obama-50-impeachable-crimes-and-counting/

Bring back the REAL United States of America and what she truly stands for!

No comments:

Post a Comment