Hello Everybody !

I want this to be a place where creative folks can come and express ideas, talk about art, music, photography, writing, books, magazines, ghostly encounters, history, events of importance to creative minds, and just have fun. I also hope to share adventures and stories along the way. If you would like to be a guest or if you have an event that you would like to share please email me at lindajburns@gmail.com


Sunday, June 5, 2016




Boy it has been a long time but the urge to write is finally coming to the surface again. Hope in the near future I can entertain you once again. Seems life comes in cycles and sometimes you just don't have much control over that creative side.

I have moved to a new place and have different goals now so I hope this is the start of something good again.

So here's to the future. Hope it is long and peaceful and I get to share with awesome friends.

Until later then . .

http://www.chynamoon.com


© Joyce (Tidwell) Burns, ChynaMoon Creations, Chyna Moon Press,  1997-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment