Hello Everybody !

I want this to be a place where creative folks can come and express ideas, talk about art, music, photography, writing, books, magazines, ghostly encounters, history, events of importance to creative minds, and just have fun. I also hope to share adventures and stories along the way. If you would like to be a guest or if you have an event that you would like to share please email me at lindajburns@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Exasperation


My mind
is locked tight as a drum
for I can’t stand
one more
ounce
of your insanity today.
How
can you be so blind
to all that is around you?
You
close your eyes,
ears and heart so
tightly,
it’s a wonder
you don’t explode
in a fiery
heap.

What you call
stubborn
is actually
blatant
stupidity,
as you
close yourself
to the thing you want
most!

Sometimes,
my best answer for you
Is no
answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment